How to Rule at Photography features 50 bite-size tips and tricks to help you improve your photo skills with your phone's camera. Creating brilliant photos with your phone isn't as hard as you might think, and the easy-to-follow advice in this book goes way beyond selfie help.
Let these deceptively simple tips help you unleash your inner creativity and upgrade your social media feed as you start snapping great shots using only your phone. You'll not only learn actionable tips to make your photos better—you'll learn how to develop your own personal style along the way.
• Simple and effective instructional content
• Features tips for amateur documentarians and aspiring social media influencers
• Advice on how to pose for a portrait, get the best lighting, and edit images like a pro using nothing but your smartphone
This book is the perfect easy-breezy volume for the person who wants to up their phone photography game.
Part of the How to Rule series, a collection of concise how-to books you can take anywhere to improve your creative skills.
• Perfect for aspiring and hobbyist photographers, art students, Instagram addicts, and selfie takers
• Makes smartphone photography easy, approachable, and super fun
• Great for readers who enjoyed How to Create Stunning Digital Photography by Tony Northrup, The Beginner's Photography Guide by Chris Gatcum, and BetterPhoto Basics by Jim Miotke