Dealing with a bully can be a slippery slope. Most people either keep quiet or leave quietly, so the abuser gets away with it – time and time again. This audiobook aims to inspire readers with the confidence and courage to speak up and find their ROAR!
Once you've listened to this audiobook, you will:
- Be able to spot a bully
- Be familiar with the toxic trio – bully, victim and culture – and their traits
- Be aware of the common pitfalls to avoid when dealing with a bully
- Have a process for dealing with difficult situations when they arise
- Know what it takes to win the inner and outer game, and how important it is
- Feel ready to step up, be brave and live your best life