"To understand 'what is' there must be no prejudice - 6 August 1949.
• To understand reality, or for that immensity to come into being, one must
understand the process of one's own thinking.
• How is it possible to go into the deeper layers of consciousness?
• If we do not name then perhaps it's possible to go into the deeper layers of
• To see things as they are requires enormous alertness of mind.
• Q: I understand intellectually that I am the resentment and hatred I feel, but I
cannot cope with it. Can you show me a way?"