Senior Finance Manager
Bookmate is a social e-reading platform. Based on a subscription model we are building the global leader in mobile e-reading. Already market leader in CIS countries, we are now rapidly expanding internationally. Now we are looking for Financial Manager. You will play a key role in Bookmate team and take a senior position to lead our Finance & Accounting department.
- Budgeting, financial forecasting;
- Management reporting;
- Cash flow and payments planning and reporting;
- Long-term financial modelling;
- Ensuring compliance with local accounting and tax regulations, tax reporting in RF, EU, US and other international jurisdictions;
- Proficiency in IFRS;
- New business models;
- Group structuring;
- Treasury control (bank reconciliation, capital needs review, AP and AR turnover control and optimization);
- Management (monthly) and financial (annual) reporting;
- Performance measurement and control (incl. cost control);
- Managing Accounting staff;
- Financial and tax risk control;
- Intercompany cash flow optimization and management;
- Encouraging effective cross-function relationship among different departments.
- Extensive experience in financial management;
- Advanced English level of proficiency;
- Good knowledge of Internet service company KPIs is a plus;
- Being a pro-active team member.
- An opportunity to play a major role in developing a service that's used by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world;
- A high degree of responsibility and authority;
- A ready-made team of true professionals who love their jobs and do their best every day;
- Competitive pay and good working conditions.
Write as at firstname.lastname@example.org. Want a better understanding of how the app works? Sign up for a a week of free reading by using the promo code WORK. We look forward to hearing from you.