Senior iOS Developer
Bookmate is a social e-reading platform. Based on a subscription model we are building the global leader in mobile e-reading. We help millions of people read more, discover new books, and find friends with similar interests.
We work with
- Swift / Objective-C (new code Swift only)
- iOS 9+
- Fx functional framework (we love map / filter / reduce)
- Promises and Signals
- Model Driven Collections
- Auto Layout
- Core Data
- Amazon Analytics
- MVC / MVVM
- 4+ years professional experience in iOS development
- Proficient with Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Thoughts on functional programming
- Design-minded attention to user interface implementation
- A passion for clean and maintainable code and quality development practices
- A chance to work for cool product which is used by millions of people in Russia and other countries
- Challenging but interesting tasks
- We use the latest technologies and embrace agile philosophies. Everything we do is predicated on having a great team and a culture of learning, being proactive in the choices we make and the activities we engage in.
- Competitive pay, flexible working hours, bright, spacious office in Moscow's Arbat Street, with everything you need to work and relax in comfort including coffee, fruits, lunches, English lessons and ping-pong.
We’d love to see what you’ve worked on that is in the App Store. Show us something we can download and use. If you can share the code with us now, all the better. If not, when we meet, we can talk more about the code behind it.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.