Bookmate is a social e-book service that makes reading accessible and fun for anyone in the world with a mobile phone. Based on a subscription model we are building the global leader in mobile e-reading. Already market leader in CIS countries, we are now rapidly expanding internationally. With the global e-book market set to double over the next 4 years, Bookmate is positioned to capture this growth through its innovative approach to product and business model. We are looking for an Account Manager for operational management of Bookmate’s channel partners, which range from mobile network operators and leading retail brands to libraries. The Account Manager will be in charge of distribution and monetization projects, will work closely with the Account Directors to ensure that all partner relationships are managed in the most efficient way possible.
- manage relationships with multiple business partners across the globe (including mobile network operators, leading retail brands and libraries);
- estimate potential costs and benefits of anticipated projects and partnerships;
- work in close contact with account director, creative marketing and development team to ensure successful implementation of the projects;
- assign task to creative marketing, analytics and development team, control work in progress;
- manage, control and coordinate teams, tasks, deadlines and expectations.
- passion and understanding of internet technology and mobile;
- proven track record in account management;
- proven negotiation and decision making skills;
- goal and results oriented character;
- 2+ Years experience business development or account management;
- driven, proactive, outgoing, motivated, creative and doggedly persistent;
- a passion for reading preferred;
If this describes you, complete our test task and send it together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs without test tasks will not be considered.